RITZ White Bean Dip
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip each.
- 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) white kidney beans, drained
- ½ cup (1/2 of 250-g tub) soft cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped mild green chiles
- 1 pkg. (200 g) shredded Tex Mex cheese blend, divided
- ⅓ cup finely chopped green onions
- Ritz Crackers
- Preheat oven 350°F. Mash beans in large bowl. Add cream cheese, sour cream and chilies; mix well. Remove 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese; refrigerate for later use. Stir remaining shredded cheese into bean mixture. Spread into lightly greased 8-inch casserole or baking dish.
- Bake 20 min.; sprinkle with the reserved 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Continue baking 5 min. or until shredded cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with onions. Serve with crackers and assorted cut-up vegetables, if desired.
- Make Ahead
Assemble as directed. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, uncover and bake as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||5 %DV|
|Vitamin C||3 %DV|