RITZ Party Cheese Ball Made Over
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) spread, 2 pieces celery (10 g) and 2 crackers (7 g) each.
- 2 pkg. (250 g each) brick light cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded light mozzarella-cheddar cheese blend
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red peppers
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 12 stalks celery, cut crosswise into quarters
- 65% Less Sodium Ritz Crackers
- Beat cream cheese spread and shredded cheese in small bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Add next 3 ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Shape into ball; roll in parsley. Serve with celery and crackers.
- Serving Suggestion
Cut the remaining red pepper into chunks; serve with the cheese ball.
- Make Ahead
Cheese ball can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
- Makeover - How We Did It
We've taken a favourite dip recipe and made it over by using light cheeses, eliminating the nuts and using low sodium crackers. These changes will save 80 calories and 9 grams of total fat, including 4.5 grams of saturated fat, per serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|