RITZ Creamy Crab and Red Pepper Spread
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 2-1/4 cups spread or 18 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) spread and 6 crackers (20 g) each.
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 tub (250 g) light soft cream cheese
- 1 can (120 g) chunk crabmeat, drained
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat old cheddar cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped red peppers
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Ritz Crackers Baked with Whole Grain
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. onions. Mix remaining onions with all remaining ingredients except crackers.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with reserved onions. Serve with crackers.
The red peppers provide flavour, colour and a source of vitamin C in this cheesy spread.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|