Pumpkin Swirl HONEY MAID Cheesecake
Prep time20 min
Total time6hr 5min
Servings12 servings, 1 piece (119 g) each
- 1½ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- dash ground cloves
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix crumbs, nuts and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Remove 1 cup plain batter. Stir remaining sugar, pumpkin and spices into remaining batter.
- Spoon half the pumpkin batter into crust; top with spoonfuls of half the plain batter. Repeat layers; swirl gently with knife.
- Bake 45 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- How to Test Cheesecake Doneness
Check cheesecake doneness by gently shaking the pan. If the cheesecake is done, it will be set except for a small area in the centre that will be soft and jiggly. Do not insert a knife into the centre as this may cause the cheesecake to crack during cooling.
- How to Bake Cheesecake in 13x9-inch Pan
Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Press crumb mixture into pan. Prepare cheesecake batters, spoon into prepared pan and swirl as directed. Bake in 350°F oven 45 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|