PEEK FREANS Strawberry Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 0min
ServingsMakes 23 servings, 2 cookie balls (40 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 24 Peek Freans Fruit Creme Biscuits, finely crushed
- 2 pkg. (170 g each) white baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 5 drops red food colouring
- Mix cream cheese and biscuit crumbs until well blended. Shape into 46 (1-inch balls). Refrigerate 30 min.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package; stir in food colouring. Dip balls in chocolate; place on parchment or waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
There are 21 cookies in each 300 g package Peek Freans Fruit Creme Biscuits.
- How to Make Biscuit Crumbs
Crushing biscuits is a cinch with a rolling pin and a resealable plastic food storage bag. Or, process the biscuits in your food processor or blender.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add cookie balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Then, use 2 forks to roll cookie balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove cookie balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place cookie balls on prepared baking sheet.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|