OREO Snowman Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 40min
ServingsMakes 48 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 pkg. (170 g each) white baking chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp. black decorating gel
- 1 tsp. orange decorating gel
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip cookie balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow wax paper-lined pan. Decorate with decorating gels to resemble snowmen.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- Size Wise
Looking for a sweet treat but don't want to overindulge? These delicious cookie balls are the perfect way to help you keep tabs on portions.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until chocolate coating is firm.
If any melted chocolate remains after all balls are coated, store in tightly covered container at room temperature until ready to use for another use.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|