OREO Slam-Dunk Cookie Ball Pops
Prep time40 min
Total time2hr 30min
ServingsMakes 42 servings, 1 cookie ball pop each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- 340 g candy coating wafers
- 2 Tbsp. EACH black, white and red decorating icing
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 42 (1-1/4-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Refrigerate 20 min.
- Insert 1 lollipop stick into each ball.
- Melt candy coating wafers as directed on package. Dip cookie ball pops, 1 at a time, into candy coating, turning to evenly coat each ball with candy coating. Return to baking sheet. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Decorate with decorating icings to resemble basketballs and nets.
- Refrigerate 30 min. Keep refrigerated.
If melted candy coating becomes too thick, add up to 2 tsp. oil to thin to desired dipping consistency.
Prepare using 3 pkg. (170 g each) white baking chocolate tinted with a few drops EACH red and yellow food colouring.
Decorate using melted black, red and white candy coating wafers instead of the decorating icings. Or, use decorating gels.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|