OREO Peanut-Chocolate Mud Pie Squares
Prep time25 min
Total time12hr 25min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 square (83 g) each.
- 1½ cups plus 2 Tbsp Oreo Baking Crumbs, divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 tub (250 g) soft cream cheese
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 cups thawed frozen light whipped topping, divided
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups cold milk
- Line 9-inch square pan with plastic wrap, with ends of wrap extending over sides. Mix 1-1/4 cups baking crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese spread, peanut butter and sugar in medium bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping; spread over crust. Top with 1/4 cup of the remaining baking crumbs.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in same bowl with mixer on low speed 2 min. Stir in remaining whipped topping; spoon over crumb mixture. Top with remaining baking crumbs and nuts.
- Freeze overnight. Remove dessert from freezer 20 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Use plastic wrap handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into squares.
- How to Thaw Whipped Topping
Place unopened tub in refrigerator. A 1-L tub will be completely thawed in 4 hours. Do not thaw in the microwave.
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|