OREO Peanut Butter & Fudge Swirl Pie
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 1 slice (87 g) each.
- 1¼ cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
- ¼ cup non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 3 Tbsp. chocolate fudge dessert topping
- Mix crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate to form crust. Beat cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping until blended.
- Spoon into crust; drizzle with fudge topping. Swirl gently with knife.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
Dessert can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|