OREO "No-Melt" Sundae Pie
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 15min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 1 piece (90 g) each.
- 15 Oreo Cookies, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- ⅓ cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Mix melted chocolate and condensed milk until well blended. Spoon over pie; swirl with knife.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Remove pie from freezer 15 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Easy Microwave Melting
Microwave 1 oz. chocolate in microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 1 min., stirring after 30 sec. (The chocolate will retain its shape.) Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add 10 sec. for each additional oz.
- Better For You
Save 60 calories and 3 g total fat per serving by preparing with 1-1/2 cups Oreo Baking Crumbs, vanilla fat-free instant pudding, 1% milk and light whipped topping.
- Special Extra
Garnish with maraschino cherries just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|