OREO Mini Cheesecakes
Prep time10 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 cheesecake (86 g) each.
- 2 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 12 Oreo Cookies
- 3 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended.
- Place 1 cookie on bottom of each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups; cover with batter.
- Bake 20 min. or until centres are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over cheesecakes. Top with whipped topping.
With their built-in portion control, these oh-so-easy cheesecakes make great treats.
- How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|