OREO Frozen Peanut Butter Dessert
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 45min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 piece (82 g) each.
- 2½ cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 7 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping (Do not thaw.)
- 6 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- ½ cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Freeze until ready to use. Microwave peanut butter in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir. Swirl peanut butter into ice cream; spread over crust. Freeze 30 min.
- Microwave whipped topping and chocolate in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute.
- Spread whipped topping mixture over ice cream layer; top with nuts. Freeze 4 hours. Remove from freezer 10 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting. Freeze leftovers.
Substitute 1 cup caramel ice cream topping for the peanut butter. Do not microwave before pouring over ice cream layer.
Dessert can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Prepare using light creamy peanut butter, light ice cream and light whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|