OREO Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 0min
ServingsMakes 28 servings, 1 cookie ball (37 g) each.
- 27 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 185 g (3/4 of 250-g pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 3 pkg. (100 g each) Cadbury Premium Dark Dark Chocolate, broken into pieces
- Reserve 2 tsp. cookie crumbs. Mix cream cheese and remaining crumbs until blended; shape into 28 (1-inch) balls. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Microwave chocolate in microwaveable 2-cup measuring cup or small bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until completely melted, stirring well after 1 min.
- Dip balls, 1 at a time, in chocolate, turning to completely coat each ball. Place in single layer on parchment- or waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
For best results, keep half the cookie balls refrigerated while dipping the remaining balls in melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll cookie balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove cookie balls with forks, then shake gently to allow excess chocolate to drip back into bowl before placing balls on prepared baking sheet. If chocolate gets too thick to coat cookie balls, return chocolate to microwave for 20 sec.; stir.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Substitute Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate for dark chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|