OREO Confetti Chocolate Pretzels
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 26 servings, one pretzel (19 g) each.
- 6 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 26 pretzel rods or large Bavarian pretzels
- 8 Golden Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- Place chocolate in 1-cup glass measuring cup; microwave as directed on package. Let stand 5 min. to cool. Stir in peanut butter until well blended.
- Dip pretzels halfway into chocolate mixture, tilting cup to evenly coat each pretzel. Scrape off excess chocolate. Holding pretzels over plate, immediately sprinkle with crushed cookies. Place on waxed paper-lined tray. Refrigerate 15 min. or until set.
- OREO White Chocolate Pretzels
Substitute 1 pkg. (170 g) white chocolate for semi-sweet chocolate. Omit peanut butter. Sprinkle coated pretzels with 8 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|