OREO Chocolate Mint Grasshopper Pie
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 50min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, one piece (98 g) each.
- 1¼ cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
- ¼ cup non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- 1½ cups cold milk
- ¼ tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) pistachio instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 6 Oreo Cookies, chopped
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix baking crumbs and margarine; press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 8 min.; cool
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add extract and dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping and the chopped cookies. Spoon into pie crust. Spread with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over pie.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or freeze until firm. If frozen, let stand about 10 min. at room temperature or in refrigerator to soften before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator or freezer.
- How to Drizzle Chocolate
Dip a fork into the melted chocolate; let the chocolate drip off the fork tines as you move it back and forth across the top of the pie.
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but choose an appropriate portion.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|