OREO Chocolate Lover's Cheesecake
Prep time30 min
Total time5hr 20min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 piece (124 g) each.
- 18 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 pkg. (225 g) semi-sweet baking chocolate, broken into pieces, melted and cooled slightly
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Press combined crumbs and butter onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add chocolate; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Dessert can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Special Extra
Dust entire surface of cooled cheesecake with unsweetened cocoa powder using a wire mesh strainer, if desired. For a festive Valentine's Day garnish, create a heart-shaped design by topping dusted cheesecake with heart-shaped stencil and sprinkling with icing sugar.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|