OREO Chocolate Amaretto Cheesecake
Prep time30 min
Total time6hr 20min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 piece (110 g) each.
- 1¼ cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. almond-flavoured liqueur
- 1 pkg. (225 g) semi-sweet baking chocolate, broken into pieces, melted and cooled slightly
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1½ cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and liqueur in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Top with whipped topping and fruit just before serving.
A serving of this sweet treat goes a long way on chocolate flavour.
- Special Extra
Stir a few drops of red food colouring into whipped topping before using as directed.
If using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan, reduce the oven temperature to 300ºF.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|