OREO Caramel Mochaccino Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 slice (120 g) each.
- 1½ cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup caramel sundae syrup
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup coffee-flavoured liqueur
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate (6 oz.), melted
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine baking crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Pour caramel syrup over crust.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add liqueur and chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 3 hours.
Prepare using brick light cream cheese.
- Jazz It Up
Garnish with thawed frozen whipped topping, additional caramel syrup and grated semi-sweet baking chocolate.
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent cake on special occasions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|