NILLA Creamy Lemon-Blueberry Dessert
Prep time15 min
Total time5hr 15min
Servings32 servings, 1 piece (75 g) each.
- 60 Peek Freans Nilla Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup plus 3 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 pkg. (600 g) frozen blueberries, thawed, well drained and divided
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix wafer crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and flour in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in dry pudding mix until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup berries.
- Bake 1 hour or until centre is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with whipped topping and remaining berries just before serving.
- Special Extra
Top dessert with white chocolate curls. Melt 1 oz. white chocolate as directed on package. Spread into very thin layer on baking sheet. Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm, but still pliable. To make curls, push metal spatula firmly under chocolate to make curls. (If chocolate is too firm, let stand a few minutes at room temperature; refrigerate again if it becomes too soft.) Use toothpick to carefully place chocolate curls on waxed paper-covered tray. Refrigerate 15 min. or until firm. Use toothpick to arrange curls on dessert just before serving.
Dessert can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Prepare crust as directed, omitting the 3 Tbsp. sugar, increasing melted butter to 1/4 cup and using 1-1/4 cups Honey Maid crumbs.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|