HONEY MAID Strawberry Cheesecake Supreme
Prep time35 min
Total time3hr 35min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 piece (106 g) each.
- 1 cup Honey Maid Crumbs
- ½ cup flaked coconut
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, hulled, divided
- 2 env. (7 g each) unflavoured gelatine
- ½ cup cold water
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- Combine crumbs, coconut and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Line side of pan with 4-inch-wide strip of parchment paper.
- Reserve 8 strawberries for later use; cut remaining strawberries into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Stand enough of the largest strawberry slices to form single layer of strawberries around edge of lined pan; gently press bottoms of strawberry slices against rim of pan. Mash remaining sliced berries.
- Sprinkle gelatine over cold water in small saucepan; let stand 1 min. Cook on low heat 3 min. or until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, orange juice and lemon juice in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add mashed berries; mix well. Gradually beat in gelatine. Refrigerate 5 min. or until slightly thickened. Whisk in 1 cup whipped topping; pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; remove rim. Discard parchment paper. Cut reserved strawberries in half. Spoon dollops of the remaining whipped topping around edge of cheesecake; top with reserved strawberries.
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet. Just be sure to choose an appropriate portion.
Substitute strips of wax paper for the parchment paper.
Prepare recipe as directed, using brick light cream cheese and/or thawed frozen light whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|