HONEY MAID Orange Honey Cheesecake
Prep time20 min
Total time5hr 20min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 piece (120 g) each.
- 1¼ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- ½ cup plus 2 Tbsp. liquid honey, divided
- Zest and juice from 1 orange
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 325°F. if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan).
- Combine crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, flour, 1/2 cup honey and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add orange zest and juice; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour or until centre of cheesecake is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours. Drizzle with remaining honey just before serving.
- How To Avoid Cracked Cheesecakes
After adding the eggs, be careful not to overbeat the batter since this can cause the baked cheesecake to crack.
Enjoy a serving of this cheesecake on occasion, but keep portion size in mind. One cake makes enough for 12 servings.
Prepare recipe as directed using brick light cream cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|