HONEY MAID No-Bake Lemon Peach Pie
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 1¼ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- cup icing sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- grated peel and juice from 1 medium lemon
- 3 cups thinly sliced peeled fresh peaches (3 to 4 medium peaches), divided
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- ¼ cup apricot jam, heated
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- Mix crumbs and butter in 9-inch pie plate. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of pie plate to form crust.
- Beat cream cheese and icing sugar in medium bowl with electric hand mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add milk, lemon peel and juice; mix well. Chop 1 cup of the peach slices. Add to cream cheese mixture with the whipped topping; stir gently until well blended. Pour into crust.
- Top with remaining 2 cups peach slices. Brush apricot jam over peaches. Top with raspberries. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
- How to Prevent Peaches from Turning Brown
Brush peach slices with lemon juice to prevent them from turning brown. Pat dry before adding to pie.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|