HONEY MAID New York Cheesecake Squares
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 0min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 1 square (120 g) each.
- 1¼ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (540 mL) cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until centre of cheesecake is almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours. Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan; top with pie filling.
- How to Bake the Cheesecake in a 9-inch Square Pan or 9-inch Springform Pan
Prepare batter as directed, using 3 eggs, reducing cream cheese to 3 pkg. (250 g each), and reducing both the sugar and sour cream to 3/4 cup each. (Keep measures of all remaining ingredients the same.) Pour batter over prepared crust in foil-lined 9-inch square pan. Or, pour batter over crust in 9-inch springform pan. Bake and refrigerate as directed.
- Special Extra
Omit the cherry pie filling. Prepare and refrigerate cheesecake as directed. Top with 2 cups mixed berries. Melt 2 Tbsp. strawberry jelly; brush over berries.
Enjoy your favourite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Prepare with brick light cream cheese, light sour cream and light cherry pie filling.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|