HONEY MAID Holiday Cheesecake Presents
Prep time10 min
Total time4hr 40min
ServingsMakes 32 servings, 1 bar (37 g) each.
- 1½ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- decorating gels (assorted colours)
- coloured sprinkles (assorted colours)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 30 min. or until centre of cheesecake is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 3 hours before cutting into bars. Decorate with gels and sprinkles to resemble presents.
- How to Easily Remove Bars From Pan
Line empty pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan, before pressing crumb mixture onto bottom of pan. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting into bars.
- Purchasing and Storing Eggs
Buy only refrigerated eggs with clean unbroken shells. Store them in their original carton on an inside shelf of the refrigerator as soon as possible after purchasing. For best quality, use within 4 to 5 weeks.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|