HONEY MAID Creamy PB & Banana Pie
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 20min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 piece (73 g) each.
- 1¼ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 oz. white baking chocolate
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups cold milk
- 1 cup thawed frozen light whipped topping
- 2 bananas
- 2 Tbsp. chopped peanuts
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Microwave chocolate and peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 2-1/2 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in chocolate mixture, then whipped topping until well blended. Slice bananas; place in crust. Cover with pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Sprinkle with nuts just before serving.
- Special Extra
Microwave additional 2 Tbsp. peanut butter on HIGH 30 sec.; drizzle over pie just before serving.
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|