HONEY MAID Creamy Layered Squares
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 square (73 g) each.
- 1½ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ½ cup sugar, divided
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) lemon instant pudding mix
- 3 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Mix crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter until well blended; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and 1/4 cup milk with whisk until well blended. Spread over crust.
- Beat pudding mixes and remaining milk with whisk 3 min. Pour over cream cheese layer in pan. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened; cover with whipped topping. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Make it Easy
To make the dessert easier to cut into squares, place chilled dessert in freezer for 1 hour before cutting into squares.
Prepare using margarine, brick light cream cheese and light whipped topping.
Dessert can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|