HONEY MAID Creamy Layered Lemon Squares
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 1 square (111 g) each.
- 2 cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ½ cup sugar, divided
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1½ pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced, divided
- 1½ cups boiling water
- 2 pkg. (85 g each) lemon jelly powder
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Mix crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter in 13x9-inch dish; press onto bottom of dish.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in medium bowl with mixer until well blended. Whisk in 1-1/2 cups; spread over crust. Top with 2 cups strawberries. Refrigerate.
- Add boiling water to jelly powders in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in ice cubes until melted. Refrigerate 5 min. or until thickened. Whisk in remaining; spread over strawberry layer. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Serve topped with remaining strawberries.
- How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.
This colourful strawberry dessert makes a great treat to share with friends and family.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||25 %DV|