HONEY MAID Citrus Poppyseed Cheesecake
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 10min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 1¼ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (250g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. poppy seed
- grated peel and juice from 1 medium lemon
- grated peel and juice from 1 medium lime
- ½ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 325°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springrform pan). Combine crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Stir in poppy seed, lemon and lime peel and 2 Tbsp. each of the lemon and lime juice. Discard any remaining juice.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Top with whipped topping just before serving. Garnish with additional lemon and lime slices, if desired. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Save 55 calories, 6 g fat and 3 g saturated fat by using brick light cream cheese, whipped topping and low-trans margarine.
- Cooking Know-How
Make sure the cream cheese and sugar are completely blended, free of lumps and smooth, before blending in remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||17 %DV|