HONEY MAID Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time5hr 0min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 piece (125 g) each.
- 1½ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- ¼ cup non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream, flour and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 min. or until centre of cheesecake is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan. Drizzle with caramel topping; sprinkle with remaining nuts. Let stand until topping is firm.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Combine crumbs, margarine and 1/2 cup nuts; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Make your next celebration one to remember with this special-occasion cheesecake.
Prepare using brick light cream cheese and light sour cream.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|