HONEY MAID Best Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 25min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 slice (107 g) each.
- 1¾ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 1¼ cups sugar, divided
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar. Press onto bottom and 2-1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 min. or until centre is almost set. Turn oven off. Open oven door slightly. Let cheesecake sit in oven 1 hour. Remove cheesecake from oven; cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Run sharp knife around edge of pan to loosen cheesecake. Remove rim. Top cheesecake with pie filling before serving.
- Size Wise
Enjoy a serving of this cake on occasion, but keep portion size in mind. One cake makes enough for 16 servings.
Prepare recipe using non-hydrogenated margarine, brick light cream cheese, light sour cream and light cherry pie filling.
If baking the cheesecake in a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan, reduce the oven temperature to 325°F.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|