HONEY MAID Banana Split Cheesecake Squares
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 50min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 square (75 g) each
- 2 cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup mashed fully ripe bananas
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1 can (14 fl oz/ 398 mL) pineapple chunks, drained
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and remaining sugar in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs; beat just until blended. Stir in mashed bananas.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 30 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Toss bananas with lemon juice. Cut cheesecake into squares. Top with bananas, strawberries and pineapple just before serving.
- Size Wise
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Substitute 3 pkg. light cream cheese spread for regular cream cheese.
- How to Easily Remove Squares from Pan
Line pan with foil before pressing crumb mixture onto bottom of pan. Pour filling over crust and continue as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|