HONEY MAID Apple-Pecan Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 10min
Servings Makes 20 servings, 1 piece (120 g) each.
- 1½ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1½ cups packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups finely chopped peeled apples (about 3 medium)
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and 1 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Combine apples, nuts, cinnamon and remaining sugar; toss to evenly coat apples with nut mixture. Spoon evenly over batter.
- Bake 55 min. or until centre of cheesecake is almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours. Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting into pieces to serve.
- Best of Season
When preparing this delicious topping, take advantage of the many varieties of apples available, such as Granny Smith or Golden Delicious.
You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of this delicious cheesecake.
- Food Facts
For best flavour, remove cheesecake from refrigerator about 30 min. before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|