Golden OREO White Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 slice (101 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (170 g) white baking chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 1¼ cups 35% whipping cream, divided
- 36 Golden Oreo Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 tub (275 g) mascarpone cheese
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Microwave chocolate and 1/4 cup cream in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min., stirring after 30 sec. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool.
- Reserve 8 cookies for later use. Process remaining cookies in food processor or blender until finely crushed. Reserve 1/4 cup cookie crumbs for later use.
- Combine remaining cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 8-inch springform pan.
- Beat remaining cream in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Beat cream cheese and mascarpone cheese in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and chocolate mixture; mix well. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over crust; smooth top with back of spoon.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; remove rim. Sprinkle reserved cookie crumbs over top of cheesecake. Garnish with reserved cookies as desired.
- Snack Mindfully
Turn your attention to your dessert so you are eating in the moment and paying attention to portions.
Use a 9-inch springform pan to prepare the cheesecake instead of the 8-inch pan.
You can instead crush the cookies by placing them in a resealable plastic bag and crushing them with a rolling pin.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|