Frozen OREO Rocky Road Bars
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 bar (52 g) each.
- 9 Honey Maid Wafers
- 2½ cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- 2 pkg. (100 g each) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, broken into small pieces
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 12 Oreo Cookies, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Arrange wafers in single layer on bottom of prepared pan.
- Microwave 2 cups marshmallows, milk chocolate and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 to 3 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 1-1/2 min. Cool.
- Add whipped topping, chopped cookies, nuts and remaining marshmallows to chocolate mixture; stir until blended. Carefully spread over wafers in pan.
- Freeze several hours or until firm. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting to serve.
- Special Extra
Garnish with additional thawed whipped topping before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|