Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dip and 10 crackers (30 g) each
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen shelled edamame
- ¼ cup tightly packed fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 piece (1 inch) gingerroot, peeled
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ cup oil
- zest and juice from 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. sesame seed, toasted
- Triscuit Thin Crisps Sweet Chili Crackers
- Cook edamame as directed on package.
- Process edamame and all remaining ingredients except sesame seed and crackers in food processor until smooth.
- Spoon into serving bowl; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Serve with crackers.
For thinner consistency, stir additional 1 Tbsp. water into prepared dip. Or, for a creamier consistency, stir in 1/4 cup sour cream.
Reserve 1 tsp. of the sesame oil; drizzle over dip before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|