TRISCUIT Pea Pesto & Hummus Dip
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 2-1/3 cups (575 mL) dip or 18 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dip and 15 crackers (30 g) each.
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed, drained
- ½ cup EACH tightly packed fresh basil leaves and fresh parsley
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 container (283 g) hummus
- Triscuit Thin Crisps Original Cracker
- Use pulsing action of food processor to process peas, herbs, cheese and garlic until smooth. With food processor running, slowly add oil through feed tube at top of processor, mixing well after each addition.
- Spread half the pesto mixture onto bottom of shallow serving dish; top with layers of hummus and remaining pesto mixture.
- Serve with Thin Crisps.
Substitute 1 cup store-bought basil pesto for the homemade pea pesto. Layer with hummus in serving dish as directed.
Omit parsley. Prepare recipe using 1 cup tightly packed fresh basil leaves.
- Special Extra
Drizzle 1 to 2 tsp. additional olive oil over dip before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|