Easy CADBURY Chocolate Clusters
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 36 servings, 1 cluster (20 g) each.
- 3 bars (100 g each) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, broken into pieces
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- Microwave chocolate, butter and peanut butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of noodle mixture into 36 (1-inch) mounds on waxed paper-covered baking sheets.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until firm.
- How to Prepare on Stove Top
Cook chocolate, butter and peanut butter in large saucepan on medium-low heat until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Continue as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.2g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|