DAIRY MILK Peanut Butter Buttons
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 desserts (20 g) each.
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- ½ cup plus 6 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter, divided
- ½ cup icing sugar
- ¼ cup Honey Maid Crumbs
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 bar (100 g) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, broken into pieces
- Microwave butter and 3 Tbsp. peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or until butter is melted; mix well. Stir in sugar and crumbs; press onto bottoms of 24 paper-lined mini-muffin cups.
- Mix whipped topping and 1/2 cup of the remaining peanut butter until blended; spoon into muffin cups.
- Microwave chocolate and remaining peanut butter in microwaveable bowl 1 min, or until chocolate is completely melted when stirred. Spread over desserts.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate is firm. Keep refrigerated.
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.2g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|