DAIRY MILK Crunch "Bars"
Prep time35 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 "bar" (40 g) each.
- 35 Premium Plus Crackers
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 pkg. (100 g each) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 cup walnut pieces, toasted, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place crackers in single layer in foil-lined 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Bring butter and sugar to boil in saucepan on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Cook 2 min. without stirring.
- Stir sugar mixture; pour over crackers.
- Bake 7 min. Immediately sprinkle with chocolate. Let stand 3 min. or until chocolate is melted; spread to completely cover crackers.
- Top with nuts; cool completely. Break into pieces.
- Size Wise
Looking for something sweet? One serving of this crunchy treat is sure to hit the spot when served with a cold glass of skim milk.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.4g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|