CHIPS AHOY!-Wich Ice Cream "Cake"
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1/16 recipe each.
- 33 Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies, divided
- 1 bottle (334 mL) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed, divided
- 1½ L cookie dough ice cream, softened, divided
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 Tbsp. miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Arrange 12 cookies on bottom of 9-inch springform pan, breaking cookies into pieces as necessary to evenly cover bottom of pan.
- Cut 2 of the remaining cookies in half; chop 9 of the remaining cookies.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. fudge topping for later use. Carefully spread half of the ice cream over cookie layer in pan; top with remaining fudge topping, spreading topping to completely cover ice cream layer in pan. Sprinkle with chopped cookies.
- Freeze 1 hour.
- Spread remaining ice cream over chopped cookie layer in pan. Arrange remaining whole and halved cookies over dessert.
- Freeze 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- Top with whipped topping and chocolate chips, then drizzle with reserved fudge topping just before serving.
- Size Wise
Serve this delicious dessert with 1/2 cup colourful mixed fresh berries to help you reach the recommended 2 cups of fruit per day.
- Special Extra
For a patriotic look, top with red and white coloured sprinkles before serving.
Prepare using your favourite flavour of ice cream.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|