CHIPS AHOY! Chocolate Ice Cream Slice
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 15min
Servings12 servings, 1 piece (85 g) each.
- 5 cups chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 14 Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies, crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- ¼ cup non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- 1½ cups thawed frozen light whipped topping
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Line 8x4-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spread ice cream onto bottom of pan. Mix cookie crumbs and margarine; sprinkle over ice cream. Cover with ends of foil; gently press crumb mixture into ice cream.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Invert dessert onto plate when ready to serve; remove pan and foil. Frost dessert with whipped topping. Coarsely grate chocolate; sprinkle over dessert.
Prepare using your favourite ice cream flavour.
This frosty dessert can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|