CHIPS AHOY! Chocolate-Fruit Pizza
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 0min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 wedge each.
- 24 Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies, finely crushed
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 125 g (1/2 of 250-g pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 5 Tbsp. chocolate-hazelnut spread, divided
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 6 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 14 seedless green grapes, cut in half
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- 1 kiwi slice
- Line 9-inch round pan with plastic wrap, with ends of wrap extending over side. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) chocolate-hazelnut spread in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Stir in whipped topping; spread onto crust. Top with fruit.
- Microwave remaining hazelnut spread in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec.; stir. Spoon into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to drizzle hazelnut spread over fruit.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Use plastic wrap handles to remove pizza from pan before cutting into 16 wedges to serve.
- Size Wise
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
This colourful pizza can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|