CHIPS AHOY! Birthday Cakes
Prep time45 min
Total time1hr 0min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 1 cake (130 g) each.
- 114 g (about 1/2 of 250-g pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ½ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 24 Chewy Chips Ahoy! Cookies
- 1 container (450 g) ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- Food colouring
- 2 Tbsp. multi-coloured sprinkles
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spread each of 16 cookies with 1 Tbsp. cream cheese mixture. Place 8 topped cookies on parchment-covered baking sheet; top with remaining topped cookies, cream cheese sides up. Cover with remaining cookies. Refrigerate 10 min.
- Place frosting in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 20 sec. or until frosting is softened to pourable consistency, stirring every 10 sec. Stir in a few drops food coloring until desired color.
- Spoon frosting over cookie stacks, using about 2 Tbsp. for each. Top with sprinkles. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Size Wise
Balance out your food choices throughout the day so you can enjoy this special occasion dessert.
- Alternate Preparation
Spoon cream cheese mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a star tip, then use to pipe the cream cheese mixture onto cookies as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|