Canadian Spirit OREO Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 40min
ServingsMakes 48 servings.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 pkg. (170 g each) white baking chocolate (12 oz.), melted
- 1 Tbsp. red and white multi-coloured sprinkles
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refirigerated.
- How to Easily Dip the Cookie Balls
To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until chocolate coating is firm.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|