CADBURY Milk Chocolate Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 0min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 piece (107 g) each.
- 2 pkg. (100 g each) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, divided
- 1¼ cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Reserve 60 g chocolate for later use. Melt remaining chocolate as directed on package; set aside. Combine baking crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely before removing rim.
- Melt reserved chocolate; drizzle over cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
- Special Extra
Garnish with red currants before serving.
- Make Ahead
This delicious cheesecake can be baked up to 1 month in advance. Cool completely, then wrap tightly and freeze until ready to serve. (Do not melt reserved chocolate and drizzle over cheesecake before freezing.) Thaw cheesecake in refrigerator overnight. Melt reserved chocolate, then drizzle over cheesecake before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|