3-Step Mini PEEK FREANS Cheesecake Baskets
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 35min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 cheesecake (70 g) each.
- 2 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 12 Peek Freans Fruit Creme Biscuits
- 36 small jelly beans
- 12 pieces shoestring licorice (4 inches each)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Place 1 biscuit in each of 12 paper-lined muffin pan cups. Spoon cream cheese batter evenly over biscuits.
- Bake 20 min. or until centres of cheesecakes are almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 3 hours. Top with jelly beans. Bend each licorice piece, then insert both ends into each cheesecake to resemble the handle of a basket.
With their built-in portion control, these tasty mini cheesecake baskets make great treats.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|