WHEAT THINS Quebec Maple Syrup & Bacon Dip
Prep time5 min
Total time1hr 5min
ServingsMakes 1-1/3 cups or 11 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dip and 11 crackers each
- ½ cup (1/2 of 250-g tub) soft cream cheese
- ½ cup Miracle Whip Original Spread
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled cooked bacon
- ½ cup shredded old cheddar cheese
- Wheat Thins Crackers
- Beat first 3 ingredients in small bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Stir in bacon and shredded cheese.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Serve with crackers.
- Make it Easy
Substitute bacon bits for the crumbled cooked bacon.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with cut-up fresh vegetables.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|