WHEAT THINS Creamy Garlic-Feta Dip
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 3-1/4 cups dip, or 26 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dip and 11 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick light cream cheese, softened
- 225 g light feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill
- ¼ cup chopped plum tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped English cucumbers
- ¼ tsp. cracked black pepper
- Wheat Thins Crackers
- Use pulsing action of food processor to process cream cheese and feta cheese until smooth. Add yogurt, garlic and dill; pulse until blended.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into shallow serving dish; top with tomatoes and cucumbers. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Serve with crackers.
- Special Extra
Garnish dip with fresh dill sprigs. Serve with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables in addition to the crackers.
Omit the dill. Prepare recipe using crumbled feta cheese with basil and tomato.
Serve with your favourite variety of Wheat Thins Crackers or Toasted Pita Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|