Thumbprint OREO Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 2 cookie balls (34 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- ¼ cup seedless raspberry jam
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with wax paper. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape cream cheese mixture into 48 (1-inch) balls. Roll, 1 at a time, in nuts until evenly coated on all sides; place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Press slight indentation in centre of each ball; fill with jam.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
Prepare using Golden Oreo Cookies.
Prepare using chopped walnuts and/or apricot preserves.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|