TEDDY GRAHAMS-Honey Nut Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 0min
ServingsMakes 19 servings, 2 cookie balls (42 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (225 g) Teddy Grahams Honey Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 pkg. (170 g each) white baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended. Shape into 38 (1-inch balls). Refrigerate 30 min.
- Melt chocolates in separate bowls as directed on package. Stir cinnamon into white chocolate. Dip balls in white chocolate; place in single layer on parchment or waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Drizzle with semi-sweet chocolate.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- How to Easily Dip Balls
To easily coat balls with melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Then, use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls on prepared baking sheet.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- How to Make Cookie Crumbs
Crushing the cookies is a cinch with a rolling pin and a resealable plastic food storage bag. Or, process the cookies in your food processor or blender.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|